Barossa Wine Tours
Our Barossa Wine Tours are among our most popular tours at Go Direct. This region of Australia is famous the world over for its excellent wines. Experiencing it in person is the best way to understand Barossa Valley wines and the history and cultural importance of the area.
You’ll visit multiple wineries on your tour, with transport between the wineries taking place on a comfortable coach. We can handle groups of almost any size, with multiple coach bookings an option for larger groups.
Our prices are competitive too. Contact us today to find out more.
Barossa Valley Wine Tours – What You Can Expect
When you come on one of our Barossa Valley wine tours, here’s what you can expect:
- Visit some of the region’s finest wineries
- Take in the stunning period architecture that exists at many of the wineries
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of this unique part of the world
- Visit world-famous locations, including Jacobs Creek
- Eating a delicious lunch with foods that go great with wine – cheese, meats, olives, and more
- And, of course, sampling delicious wines, including some of the best Shirazes in the world
Barossa Valley Tours from Adelaide
We will customise your tour according to your needs, including starting our Barossa Valley tours from Adelaide. We’ll pick-up your group from an agreed location and will transport you to Barossa Valley to begin the wine tour. This saves you time, hassle, and money.
Your Barossa Valley Tours Specialists
As mentioned above, wine is the focus of our tours, but you’ll also see and experience many other things this region has to offer. You’ll be accompanied on your tour by a driver who is also a Barossa Valley tours specialist. This means they can give you background information and interesting facts on the various locations you will see and pass through.
Get a Quote
To find out more about our Barossa Wine Tours, and to get a quote, please contact us today on 043 034 8369.
Explore the Beautiful Barossa Valley with Private Wine Tours from the Experts